Ways To Give
Wondering where your donations will go when you donate to A BroaderWay? Our aim is to continue to provide and enhance our programs, and to continue expanding Camp BroaderWay. ABW is committed to providing a nurturing camp environment, and to ensure that the girls have the opportunity to participate in a variety of creative and inspiring, self-affirming experiences throughout the year. With these goals in mind, we would appreciate your support. Your tax-deductible contributions will help fund the mission of A BroaderWay Foundation and Camp BroaderWay. Here are the different giving levels and what each donation will provide. All donations are very much appreciated and we look forward to creating a lasting partnership.
BroaderWay Visionary Producer - $10,000
Sponsor an ABW girl for her entire ABW experience. This includes 4 years of Camp and School Year Programming, including Workshops and exposure to a variety of public performances
Patron Camper Sponsor - $6,000
Sponsor 1 Camper for her 4 Year Camp Program
BroaderWay Executive Producer - $5,000
Sponsor LITs at Camp 2017
BroaderWay Associate Producer - $2,500
Support 1 Graduate’s Connections Program for 4 Years
Supporter Camper Sponsor - $1,500
Sponsor 1 Camper for 1 Camp session
Program Sponsor - $500
Sponsor the Ongoing Foundation Programming
General Donations - $25 - $500
Sponsor general supplies needed for ongoing ABW Programming.
All donations can be made by clicking the “Donate Now” button above or if you would like to mail in your donation by check, please send to the following address:
A BroaderWay Foundation
c/o Burton Goldstein & Company, LLC
420 Lexington Avenue, Suite 2520
New York, NY 10170
Each year we look forward to collaborating with all of you during our various fundraising opportunities. We work together with our supporters and CrowdRise during Giving Tuesday and this summer’s Charity Challenge. Stay tuned for updates on how you can get involved.
Looking to create your own fundraiser to support ABW in honor of your birthday, wedding, mitzvah project or any other special day, here are a few ideas:
- Bake Sale or Lemonade Stand
- Party with your friends-Once you decide on a fun party or social activity, secure a venue and charge all guests a fee/donation for the evening.
- Sell flowers at your performance-Once you secure permission you can set up a table to sell flowers that attendees can purchase for the performers. Call flower shops to see if they will donate some/all merchandise.
- Sell crafts-If you are crafty, see if you can make jewelry, hair accessories, hats, keychains, etc. to sell. You can also ask craft stores to donate supplies.
- Instead of presents, have your friends make a donation to ABW on your special day.
- Everyone loves to see the bride and groom kiss at the wedding. Why not have them make a donation to ABW to make this happen.
- Talent Show or Group Performance-Work together with your friends to create a show, sell tickets to the event and donate the money raised to ABW.
Have another idea or want to discuss one of the above ideas? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s work together.
At A BroaderWay we work with amazing individuals, groups and businesses that provide a variety of supplies and services to help enhance our programs and events. We are always looking to form new partnerships that will help is provide further goods and services. Here are some of the items we are always seeking:
- Back Packs
- Water Bottles
- Sport Shorts
- Bathing Suits
- Dance Apparel
- Office Supplies
- Journals and Stationary
- Art Supplies (Paint/Canvases/Paint Brushes/etc.)
- Knitting Needles and Yarn
- Beach Towels
- Bed In a Bag
If you would like more information on In-Kind Donations please contact email@example.com.
We are always looking to work with a variety of businesses and corporations to help support our different programs at A BroaderWay. If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org